Sunday 30 March 2014

All the difference~


http://lookbook.nu/look/6016301-Topshop-Denim-Shorts-New-Look-Boots-Kiko-Nail

Top - The East End Thrift Store
Shorts - Topshop
Tights - F&F @ Tesco
Boots - New Look (currently on sale!)

*sigh* If only my hair always looked this bouncy and interesting, but alas, most of the time it's just sucky and flat. If anyone knows of any hair products to help with this issue, please share! Hair talk aside, this was taken just yesterday actually before I went to a gig. Like the last OOTD post I did before a gig, this was in Camden Town, only this time I was seeing one of the most precious bands to me to have ever existed, Elliot Minor, but more on that in a later post (you have been warned!).

It might have been a little bit silly of me to break in my new New Look boots (bought on sale in-store for £10! that's a 75% discount!) on a day where I would end up being on my feet for a good 12 hours+, but then I'm sure my feet would have been aching regardless of my choice of footwear. They are, otherwise, quite comfortable and I'm way happy with this bargain! This was also my first time wearing this shirt which I bought for the steal of £1, which is also a sweet deal. It's a size large though, so it fits a little weirdly on me, but eh, oversized is a style that's been growing on me recently.

Lastly, not that it's super clear in the pics, but I attempted (and succeeded for the first time ever!) doing winged eyeliner just as something different, and though it took me 40 minutes in total to get it looking decent and somewhat even, but it really does make such a difference to my look that I think I may need to invest in spending more time practicing!


-Philippa. x
---
http://ohmymeowy.tumblr.com
http://www.twitter.com/ohmymeowy


PS.: click the second photo to go directly to the corresponding lookbook.nu post!

No comments:

Post a Comment