Wednesday 9 October 2013

Motel Rocks Sample Sale haul!~

Ahhh, I'm so excited that I get to do another haul post!! Coz you know what that means? New goodies, yayyy!

So last week, one of my all-time favourite brands, Motel Rocks, held another one of their super fabulous sample sales in London and this time, as a street team member, I was able to help make it all happen as a volunteer by getting all the clothes ready, assisting the showroom set up beforehand and helping run everything on the opening day itself.

As thanks for my hard work (12 grueling hours in total!), the Motel team kindly gifted myself and the other volunteers with some store credit, meaning... immediate shopping spree, wheee! And so, without further ado, here's all the stuff I got with said credit! x3


 
-original price = £22 (each)
-sample sale price = 2 for £10!

-original price = £40
-sample sale price = £15!

Motel Camilla Dress in Black
-sample sale price = £15!


Motel Jenna Crop Knit Jumper in Grey
-sample sale price = £10


Motel Kasha Bralet in Black
-sample sale price = £7 (2 for £10!)

-original price = £25 (current online sale price £20!)
-sample sale price = £7 (2 for £10!)

---

Total spent = £60
Total value = almost £200!

I must say, I was very lucky in the sense that most of the stuff I got is or was in my wish list at some point or other, so how cool is that? Just had to spend all my free time perusing through hangers and hangers to find it all... but, overall, the end rewards were definitely worth the aching wrists and feet!

For those of you who missed out on the sample sale this time and can't wait for a bargain to come by soon enough, fret not!, for just below this is a banner with a code which you can use at any time for a 20% discount on all* Motel Rocks purchases! Woooo, happy days for everyone! =D



-Philippa. x
---
http://ohmymeowy.tumblr.com
http://www.twitter.com/ohmymeowy


*are sale items included? no idea; i've heard that they are but i've never actually tried myself, so... =/
PS.: oh, forgot to mention that i can also put this down as further work experience, so once again, yayyy! xD

1 comment:

  1. ah these are beauties, enjoyed reading this.. you clearly worked hard!
    I always miss these sample sales - must get down to the next one.

    lots of love www.zeenaxena.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete