Monday 16 September 2013

Desperate times, desperate measures + Buy my stuff!~


Dress - New Look
Scarf - Forever 21
Belt - Forever 21
Garter - Urban Outfitters
Tights - F&F @ Tesco
Ring - Forever 21
Spike headband - eBay
Wedges - everything5pounds.com

Admittedly, not the best OOTD shots I've ever had, but to be fair, they were taken by my 6 year old half-sister, so in actuality, they're really not that bad! Oh, and just fyi, the top pose was necessary; she couldn't fit all of me in the frame otherwise. ><"

So, this is the debut of my new leg garter which just arrived in the post today, and I was so wayyy excited that I just had to immediately get an outfit together just to show it off to the internet! I have actually ordered 2 others recently in varying styles, so when they arrive I'll be sure to make a post about them... so excited!

In other news, as my clothes collection is getting just a leetle bit out of hand, once again I shall be putting a portion of it up on eBay to clear up some space, as well as draw in a bit o' cash for the upcoming winter. ;D

You can find all my listings here, and for those of you who are in need of prompting here's a preview of some of my dear favourites that are up for grabs:

This is just the tip of the iceberg; I've got more stuff for girls, some stuff for guys, AND I will be putting more things up in the next few days! However if you don't want to miss out on these beauties in particular, then better make a move as they'll be gone in just over 4 days, so hurry!!

Lastly, I've also started listing things on the ASOS Marketplace and you can find my stuff here. I'll be adding more wonderful things on there once I've taken photos and everything, but for now, just have a look and if you like what you see then BUY IT. And if you're still on the ropes then let me help by presenting you with this limited time only 15% off discount code for anything in my ASOS shop! =D

meowcode01


-Philippa. x
---
http://ohmymeowy.tumblr.com
http://www.twitter.com/ohmymeowy


PS.: to you lookbook.nu and chictopia users, it would really mean a lot to me if you clicked on here and here respectively to like/hype/vote/comment on - please and thankies!
PPS.: stock images of clothes (the last 3 photos) were found via Google images and below to their original sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment