Friday 5 July 2013

I [heart] Camden Town~



Sunglasses - Forever 21
Cut out top - H&M
Denim shorts - River Island (via eBay)
Tights - Primark
Ankle boots - F&F @ Tesco (via eBay)

Photoshop and I will most likely never be friends, but as you can see the relationship is at least somewhat improving. Sort of.

Yesterday (04.07.2013) I was at a gig at one of my favourite venues of ever in one of my favourite parts of London ever, The Underworld in Camden. The place holds many fond memories for me and as I hadn't been there in about 4 years I was super excited about our reunion, but never mind about that for now as I'll be posting my review of the gig in the next couple of days...

I am questioning what possessed me to think that wearing heels on a day where I would have to be standing for about 4 hours was a good idea, and what made me all of a sudden become so brave as to wear a top that is almost see-through, but overall I think the suffering (from both physical pain and embarrassment) was somewhat worth it. Also, with a temperature peak of 24 degrees, the cut out sections were much appreciated in the end!


-Philippa. x
---
http://ohmymeowy.tumblr.com
http://www.twitter.com/ohmymeowy

No comments:

Post a Comment