Monday 29 April 2013

I should stay away from Photoshop...~

Body - Motel Rocks
Denim shorts - New Look
Tights - F&F @ Tesco

Last time I posted an OOTD, I messed with the colours too much. This time, I don't even know what to say, I look like I'm glowing! That's it, no more Photoshop for me, ever. xP

This is actually one of the first times I wore this gorgeous Motel Rocks body that I got for Christmas from my friend Isabel, but with the weather finally starting to look up I figured might as well make the most of it! My friend Annie was a little shocked with how showy it is... but I love it, so whatever. ^^

I wore this outfit when I went to a gig a couple of weeks ago; I met the singer a couple of days prior at another gig and he asked me if I'd be interested in photographing it, and as I've been out of practice I figured, 'what the hey, might as well!'. He gave me a free ticket anyway, so no complaints here.

I actually meant to post this about a week ago but have been too busy editting the photos from the gig that I just ended up putting this off! I also have a review of the other gig to post, but it's been so long, so I'm kind of a little stuck with how to write a decent review... hopefully it'll be up by the end of the week though!




PS.: the band i went to photograph is called direvargs, btw. if you're into thrash metal and stuff like that, check them out! (felt mean for not properly mentioning them earlier, though i'll be honest, it's not really my thing... but never mind me, give them a go!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your use of plum lipstick! I just bought some about a month ago and I love it!
    I found your blog on "Chictopia"
    I also have a similar blog called "Love, Beauty, and Heels", you're welcome to check it out if you're not too busy!

    Anyway, you're blog is really great, and I love the background! <3

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete