Tuesday 15 January 2013

Snowwwwwwwwww!~

Wolf hat - The Original Factory Shop 
Jumper - New Look 
Denim shorts - River Island via eBay 
Tights & Knee high socks - Tesco 
Boots - F&F @ Tesco via eBay

I realise that my outfit can barely be seen, but regardless, I figured I'd put up the details anyway, you know, just for the sake of it. So, I haven't posted in AGES because even though I have loads of stuffs I'd like to show, my SD card readers (yes, plural) have all suddenly gone bust, so am currently looking for some decent replacements. This photo was taken with my mum's camera which can upload via USB, so if you were wondering how I could then upload this hideous picture, well, that's why.

Ah, I love the snow. I mean, it's cold, wet, get's disgusting really quickly and turns walking into a major hazard, but is absolutely gorgeous when it comes to photography. The lighting of everywhere just becomes so perfect and the snow works wonderfully for light reflection. As well as that, as far as I'm concerned, just about everyone looks good when surrounded by loads of snow, so really, snow + photography = win!




PS.: apologies for the funny colouring, by the way. the camera used isn't mine and my brother took the picture, so that, plus some excessive photo manipulation, has resulted in inaccurate portrayal of colours. i mean, bet you can't tell that jumper is purple, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment